How to Succeed in All Areas of Life: A Checklist
How to succeed in all areas of life. We all want that, right? The good life. What that means to each of us as individuals will vary wildly 🙂 Still, there IS common ground and areas that we all experience to one degree or another. So I have put together a pretty basic list of these areas and some simple guidelines or reminders of things we can do to improve or enjoy that aspect of living. These are largely common sense 🙂 But common sense can escape us at times 😛 so I hope you find them useful! Just take what you want from this.
To a happy life for one and all! ?
My Best Life Checklist
- Choose one goal at a time – too often we get overzealous in our personal goals and start out in pursuit of too many things: lose weight, eat better, exercise, clean out clutter, take a class, earn a certificate, etc. And then, feeling overwhelmed, we give up on all of the goals. Pick one (or two).
- Muster up some enthusiasm 🙂 Power tip – the more you get excited about what you are doing, the more inspired you will feel and the more momentum you will create.
- Examine and explore which area of your career is not working.
- Ask yourself what your end goal is – do you want to retire earlier, work fewer hours, or have more power? What is your end goal?
- Once you have discovered your end goal, create a plan of action.
- Pick five action steps, beginning with the smallest.
- Take one small action step per day for a set amount of time.
- Be honest about who you are.
- Take a look at your actions, thoughts, and pre-conceived notions when relating to others.
- Ask how you can be a benevolent presence for the other person.
- What’s your story? We all have stories around money. It’s your job to uncover your story.
- Once you uncover your negative money story and self-sabotaging habits surrounding money, you can then write your own brand new story.
- Start practicing positive affirmations around money.
- Practice these daily.
- Stop Self-sabotaging behavior.
- Practice leaving your comfort zone once in a while.
- Quiet your mind, and listen for inner wisdom.
- Make a Declaration or a “Mission Statement” of your intended purpose.
- Choose an area in your life where you want more prosperity. Is it in your career and your financial status, or in love or friends?
- Positive thoughts help create prosperity.
- Establish the practice of positive thinking and expectation.
- Decide on a path that works for you.
- Make time daily to devote to whatever that path is–reading, meditation, prayer, contemplation–or some combination.
- Persist. 🙂
For all the areas, the following tips apply:
- Get quiet/get still.
- Write it down.
- Take action.
- Be accountable.
- Follow through.
- Celebrate smaller successes, which will lead to bigger ones.
- Keep up momentum with enthusiasm.
This mug is the perfect reminder-Click on image and get yours! ?